YOGA IS 99% PRACTISE AND 1% THEORY
Sri Krisna Pattabhi Jois
Maya Yoga House offers:
TAILORED YOGA PACKAGES
You may be in the area to hike, walk, fish, cycle or swim. Yoga class in combination with your activity will just make your day better. Maya Yoga House offers tailored packages to suit your needs. Small groups workshops & classes are done by arrangement.
PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES
Many people schedule private lessons for a number of reasons. Some want some individual attention before beginning yoga, others want to get some one-to-one to ensure proper alignment. Many people schedule private lessons regularly because it is just a format they prefer. Maya Yoga House offers private lessons to anyone.
RENT OUR STUDIO
With a great location, renovated and comfort space with lots of daily light, our studio at Maya Yoga House makes a great place for your activity. It offers glorious views of the famous Zagorje Hills, forests, wild flowers and green valleys. Just looking at that scenery is a form of meditation. Because we are doing Agnihotra fire rituals on a daily basis, there is a beautiful and very peaceful energy in the house. Need a place with great floor, magnificient views and fabulous ambiance? You may consider renting our studio.
Try different spiritual practices:
AGNIHOTRA, HATHA YOGA ,KUNDALINI YOGA, GUIDED MEDITATIONS, YOGA NIDRA
Try AGNIHOTRA, ancient fire ritual from India
- is the most widely practiced form of yoga in the world. Hatha yoga uses postures (asanas) and conscious breathing (pranayama) in combination with mental focus to develop awareness, strength, flexibility and relaxation.
This is a good place to learn beginners poses, relaxation techniques and become comfortable with yoga practice.
Maya Yoga House offers for beginners and advanced Hatha yoga classes.
- Agnihotra (Agni means fire, hotra means healing), is an ancient fire ritual from India described in Veda. It is not linked to any religion, it is purely a practise, an energy ritual that provides a healing results. It is one of many sacred healing fire ceremonies from the ancient Vedic tradition that provide profound healing for our planet and all her inhabitans.
The positive effects of doing Agnihotra:
- relives tension on the mind
- magnetic fiels is created witch neutralises negative energy and reinforces positive energy
- it has the ability to neutralise pathogenic bacteria
- has an excellent effect on circulatory system
- renews brain cells
- revitalizes the skin
- purifies the blood
- great aid to drug and alcohol de-addiction
YOGA IS THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH. YOU ARE ONLY AS YOUNG AS YOUR SPINE IS FLEXIBLE
- is a physical, mental and spiritual discipline for developing strength, awareness, character, and consciousness. Practitioners call Kundalini yoga the yoga of awareness because it focuses primarily on practices that expand sensory awareness and intuition in order to raise individual consciousness and merge it with the Infinite consciousness. Considered an advanced form of yoga and meditation, its purpose is to cultivate the creative spiritual potential of a human to uphold values, speak truth, and focus on the compassion and consciousness needed to serve and heal others.
- meditation is an approach that anyone can use to help them cope with medical problems, stress, and anxiety by way of thought, contemplation, and reflection. At Maya Yoga House you will be voice-guided either live or recorded, step by step throught meditive experience. Our aim is to quiet the mind and produce calmness and relaxation.
- or yogic sleep is a guided form of yoga that focuses on the deepest state of meditation. It is an ancient practice that encourages a state of awareness that helps you get in contact with your inner self. New and experienced yoga students can benefit from this practice of Yoga Nidra.
WHEN THE BREATH WONDERS THE MIND ALSO IS UNSTEADY. BUT WHEN THE BREATH IS CALLMED THE MIND TOO WILL BE STILL
Hatha Yoga Pradipika